Saturday, July 12, 2008

a little surprise


seems purplecat took a fancy to my blog and awarded me a little award so now it's time to pass it on. you can find her blog at: www.purplecats-corner.blogspot.com.

i would like to nominate the following people whose blogs i check out regularly for inspiration and deserve to be recognized:
1. cathy - www.cparmelee.blogspot.com
2. kelly - cruzinkellster.blogspot.com
3. jennifer - www.artrageousafternoon.blogspot.com
4. jan - www.artfriendzy.blogspot.com
5. diane - www.dianeglass.blogspot.com
6. cassandra - cassiscreations.blogspot.com
7. julia - wjuliavanderwerf.blogspot.com

the rules of accepting the award:
1) put the logo on your blog.
2) add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) aominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) add links to those blogs on yours.
5) leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

3 comments:

  1. Wooohooo on your award Roc.
    Well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Roc , you deserve that and when I look at all the beautiful things you make, you must know I love them !The use of the colors are my very favorite colors too !!

    Next > Thank you so much for giving me the award ! I'm so honored , also by the sweet things you wrote in your comment !

    ReplyDelete
  3. you deserve the award; you're the bestest!!!
    and thanks for nominating me. let's see if i can figure out how to do what i need to do to get it on my blog!

    ReplyDelete