Sunday, August 16, 2009

cassandra's design team


one of my long-time art friends, cassandra, has asked me to be part of her design team. for those of you who are not familiar with cassandra you really must head on over to her blog at: www.myartfuladventures.blogspot.com and take a look at her art. you will see that she is truly an amazing artist. cassandra also has an etsy shop and does amazing things digitally to produce outstanding collage sheets. you can see her etsy shop at: www.cassiscreations.etsy.com .

9 comments:

  1. Congrats, Roc! I LOVE Cassi's stuff, and now there's even MORE reason to snag her creations! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roc you are so kind! You made my day when you agreed to join my team! I admire your talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Roc !! :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations. cassandra is a wonderful artist who has great stuff to work with. it'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on Cassandra's team. I really have enjoyed looking over your blog, the design is so awesome!!
    And the little beauty crown gift that your friend made for you is darling... looks just like you!
    XO Bryanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment Roc!! And for the sweet visit!! I was just about to post about all the news!!! I'm "STOKED"!!! How bout YOU? I'm looking forward to working with everyone and seeing what all of the talented ladies do.I'm getting ready to post. Talk to you soon sweet lady!!~~~~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog!

    Congratulations too on being on the Design Team! See you around no doubt.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, congratulations Roc! I know you will be a great asset to Cassandra. Seems you are in popular demand my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shed does have some really beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete