Tuesday, May 15, 2012

more rubber stamps


i received some exciting news from stampotique a few weeks ago telling me that they are going to produce more rubber stamps for my line i have with them. i worked diligently in florida since the deadline for submissions was going to be when i was back in pennsylvania and i wouldn't have access to my art computer. since i am sworn to secrecy about the actual designs, i think it is safe for me to say that these next stamps will be more "doodly" in nature. i'm pretty sure "doodly" isn't a word, but hopefully it will give your imagination a work out. look for the next batch of stamps to come out in the next few months. i hope you are excited about them as i am!

9 comments:

  1. How exciting Roc! I can't wait to see them and get my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCITED!!!!! Congratulations, Miss Roc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Roc, hope it won't be too long before we can see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fab news I shall look forward to seeing them! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes, yes - so very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete