Wednesday, February 5, 2014

wednesday - what?

some digital collage images used were from tumble fish studio @ deviant scrap

on my desk today i'm putting the finishing touches (if there is ever an end to doodling) in my documented life planner.  this week the prompt was finding something on pinterest to use as your inspiration, or finding an artist you are inspired by.  i am probably the only person out there that doesn't spend time on pinterest.  so this week i just skipped the prompt and made my own art. 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I think I will use your page as my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! How could you not visit Pinterest? I need the inspiration some times

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness your creations are so cool Roc! Love everything about this page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for YOU, Roc! Who's going to "get you" for doing your own thing when it's done so beautifully! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. ….and great art it is ! Love this page !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete