Saturday, October 25, 2014

reminder - the roc nicholas rubber stamp design team call

  DESIGN TEAM CALL

I am looking for a few enthusiastic, talented and friendly artists to join my 2015 Design Team.  You will be responsible for creating art that promotes my rubber stamp line which is sold through Stampotique.com.

This Design Team call is open to everyone, however,  the use of my rubber stamps is required, not only during your term, but also for your submissions to apply for the team. 

The call will be open until Nov. 22, 2014.  The team will be announced by the end of November.  Your photos and short biographies will be due for the announcement.  We will start creating in the beginning of 2015.
Design Team Requirements: 

1.  Must have a personal blog
2.  Must have a facebook account (other social media avenues are welcomed, too)
3.  A love of my rubber stamps (sold through stampotique)
4.  An ability to create artistic projects using my rubber stamps
5.  A willingness to commit for a 6 month term
6.  Ability to make project deadline of one project per month
7.  Must be able to take excellent project photos (clear and properly
     exposed photos).
8.  Must comment on other team members' projects
9. A willingness to participate in occasional special assignments that coincide
     with newly released stamps, blog hops and facebook group swaps

If being part of this Design Team interests you, please follow the directions on how to apply.  I will looking forward to see reviewing your application.

How To Apply:

1.  Email me at rocnic23@gmail.com with the subject heading "DT Application".
2.  In your email please include your name, physical address and email address
     that you'd like me to use to contact you.  
3.  Include a short biography including previous publications you might have been
     in.  I want to know more about you and what you feel you can bring to the
     Design Team!  I am looking for out of the box thinkers and creative uses for my
     rubber stamps.
4.  Tell me why you'd like to be on my Design Team.
5.  Please send me up to 3 project photos (low resolution) that you consider to be
     your best work using my rubber stamps as your main image.
6.  Include a link to your blog and any other place you think you will be show casing
     your Design Team projects. 

If you are selected for my Design Team you will have the opportunity to have your work showcased on my blog.  I will also be doing feature articles on you and your art.  You will be part of a truly fabulous team of like minded artists.  I hope to see your application soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment