DESIGN TEAM CALL
i am looking for a few enthusiastic, talented and friendly artists to join my rubber stamp design team. you will be responsible for creating art that promotes my rubber stamp line which is sold through stampotique.com.
this design team call is open to everyone, however, the use of my rubber stamps is required, not only during your term, but also for your submissions to apply for the team. i need to be able to see how creative you can be with my stamps. my stamps are designed to be cut apart and used in new to make new images.
the call will be open until sept 30th. The new design team members will be announced in october. should you be selected i will need a photos and a short biography so i can include it in the announcement. you will start creating for the design team starting november 2015.
1. have a blog and/or social media avenues for sharing your artwork
2. have a love of my rubber stamps (sold through stampotique) and have them available to work with
3. an ability to create unique artistic projects using my rubber stamps
4. must commit to a 6 month term
5. ability to make project deadline of one project per month. you will be assigned the same day each
6. must be able to take excellent project photos (clear and properly exposed photos).
7. must be willing to comment on other team members' projects
8. a willingness to participate in occasional special assignments that coincide with newly released
stamps, blog hops and facebook group swaps
if being part of my design team interests you, please follow the directions below to apply. i will looking forward to reviewing your application.
how to apply for my design team:
1. email me at email@example.com with the subject heading "DT Application".
2. in your email please include your name, physical address and email address
that you'd like me to use to contact you.
3. tell me about yourself briefly. i want to know more about you and what you feel you can bring to
my design team.
4. please send me at least 3 project photos that you consider to be your best work using my rubber
stamps as your main image.
6. include a link to your blog and any other place you think you will be show casing
your design team projects so that i might see what your creativity looks like.
if you are selected for my design team you will have the opportunity to have your work showcased on my blog. i will also be doing a feature article on you and your art. you will be part of a truly fabulous team of like minded artists. i hope to see your application soon.