Wednesday, November 26, 2014

design team announcement

i am so pleased to announce that claudine criner is coming onboard the roc nicholas rubber stamp design team.  it is a pleasure to share this news and her artwork with you today. she will be starting her term january, 2015.  i just love her artwork and i feel so very blessed to have her using my stamps in her art!  claudine is a very talented artist and she brings rich color to all of her artwork. she will bring so much to the team and i'm excited to see all of her creations!  i know she will inspire each one of you, too!

claudine is a military wife and mother of two girls.  she has been a crafter, scrapbooker, and card maker for over 18 years.  she loves mixed media as well, and has been working with it for about six years.claudine says, “ i think i’ve tried my ha nd at almost everything there is, [and] I love it all!”  she has done crafts, sewing, made jewelry, art journalled, scrapbooked, made cards, mixed media, and repurposed furniture. claudine is on the stampotique design team and also elieen hull artist trading block inspiration team.  this past year she has also been teaching classes in mixed media and art journaling.

claudine used my bird lady for her focal image.  don't you just love the yummy colors she used here?!
look at this beautiful piece of art using my blessed skellie rubber stamp.  how wonderful!
claudine out did herself with using a lot of my stamps to create this tag.  look how adorable the two stamped dog images look colored differently!  she used my stacked boxes rubber stamp and my bird princess rubber stamp as well.
 here claudine used a multitude of my rubber stamps, too.  she used my scooter girl stamp, my text art junkie stamp as well as my love chandelier rubber stamp.
look at this adorable charm she made!  how cute is that?!  my scooter girl rubber stamp as a charm!  i love the  creativity this shows!

you can see more of claudine’s work at her blog claudine’s art corner by clicking here.   to see all my rubber stamps you can visit stampotique.com by clicking here.

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous samples!! Welcome to Claudine in your team Roc! :) Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I'm thrilled to be a part of this team in 2015!! I cannot wait to get inky with Roc's stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Claudine, looking forward to seeing your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe - big congrats Claudine x
    Love your art <3
    Hugs
    Kassa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team Claudine :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Roc, Claudine will make a wonderful addition to your uber-talented Design Team!! So happy for you, Claudine! You will bring a very special element to Roc's DT!

    ReplyDelete