Friday, May 22, 2015

weekly planner - week 22

week 22 prompt - recall a time you really lived in the moment
living in the moment is something i strive for.  just being.  i practice at it daily but haven't mastered it by any stretch of the imagination.   there was, however,  a time i was so caught up in the lives of two birds outside my window that i swore i could understand what they were saying to one another.  nature has a way of slowing us down and making us appreciate god's beauty. 

during my bird watching i was truly lost in just being.  it was a precious gift and one that still brings about a joyful smile as i recall it.  have you ever had a moment of being fully present in the moment?

1 comment:

  1. I love watching nature. It grounds me. Kinda like when I was little and my dad and I would lie on our backs in the yard and see "things" in the clouds. I still look for things in the clouds every day. It keeps my dad close in memory.

    ReplyDelete