Wednesday, December 9, 2015

2016 planner

it's is hard to believe that it is nearing the end of 2015.  i have had a blessed year in so very many ways and i am thankful that god has provided me with a life full of goodness.

for those of you that know me well, you know that i am deeply faith filled and i have been inspired to make my 2016 planner a biblical theme.

i found a heidi swapp planner on sale at my local michaels a long time ago.  i started working in it as soon as i brought it home and i'm happy with how it is has been turning out and i can't wait to start using it.

this is the front cover.  it was just black and white striped. i added the wording with a gold metallic pen.
this is the first page in the planner.  it came with the pink flowers on it but i added the doodling, stickers, washi tape and collage bits to make it my own.
 this is my january page divider.  it came with the pink flowers along the bottom.  i added washi tape, collage items, rub ons, and the writing is my own.
 i will be posting my planner journey on my blog regularly.  if you'd like to follow along with a planner of your own i'd love to have you join me.  there is nothing greater than when people gather together in HIS name. 
either way, i hope that your bounty and your carts overflow with abundance in the new year.
 * * * * * * *




Jesus said to her, "Did I not say to you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?"     -john 11:40-



 

No comments:

Post a Comment