Sunday, April 5, 2009

tea party


yesterday i went to the annual stamp convention and i bought some new stamps. i left my house at 8:30am and didn't get back home until 4pm. oh my i was tired from shopping all day. i even stayed with in my budget and came home with some extra money which almost made my husband fall over in shock. quite honestly, when i really thought about it i almost fell over in shock! i love quirky stamp images for some reason and there is always this one stand in particular that i love to visit. i spent the most money at that vendor booth. i was so exhausted from shopping tho i fell asleep on the couch at 8pm and never woke up til 4am. i was wide awake so i took a shower and came down to the art room and got to work mounting the stamps and getting them cut out. i was anxious to start using them so i made a postcard for a challenge i'm in on thursday and theme is "tea".

10 comments:

  1. Roc - great card. Looks like you had a fun day at the convention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roc...that's sooo cute!
    Wow....a stamp convention?? Gee wish we had that around here.
    Can't wait to see all your new images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roc, I was exhasted also. I love the "tea party" postcard. Did you google tea party and see what it is all about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fun you had at the show has manifested itself in this piece! Whimsical and fun! Love it, Roc!

    ReplyDelete
  5. roc, I had fun too!! Now I just have to get using what I bought!! Love this cute kitty postcard!! I'm a sucker for anything feline!!
    Thanks for making it so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is adorable and wait tell you get my age,a couple of hours of shopping is enough to wear us out for weeks!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roc, this postcard is so sweet & cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GGGGGG....that is so CUTE!!! Love it Roc.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. You so make me smile. This is definitely a great one.

    ReplyDelete