Monday, February 23, 2015

and the winner of my postcard is.........

i've decided to give each postcard away instead of having only one winner.  so there will be four lucky recipients today.  here are the random number generatory winners:
 
the soul postcard:
Love these! The tree is fab as is the soul quote- that is also my favorite postcard- love the colors! Congrads. 

her soul danced postcard:
Your work is beautiful. My favorite postcard is the one with the girls face in the heart with the words Her soul danced. I love the colours and the quote just speaks to me. I love your creativity.


the christmas tree postcard:
Congrats! The tree is priceless!

capture the magic postcard: 
All fabulous but I love your "Capture the Magic" one especially with the vintage couple - feels nostalgic and olde worlde!


congratulations karen!  please send me an email with your addresses so i can mail out your postcard!

6 comments:

  1. Lucky ladies! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roc....what a lovely surprise!! Thank you. Looking forward to seeing it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let you know....I received my Christmas Tree pc. It's just delightful. What a great stamp that tree is. Thanks Roc.

    ReplyDelete