Friday, February 27, 2015

weekly planner - week 10

week 10 - i wish i may. i wish might. i wish i can have this wish tonight.
the prompt i gave myself for this week falls a few days before my birthday.  thinking about the many things i've wish for over the years when blowing out my candles got me thinking.  i realize that i have wished for lots of things,  not just when i blow out the candles on my cake, but all year long. 

in contemplating the overall concept of how i find myself generally wishing, i liken the way it as a form of prayer, mostly because i find myself talking to god about them.  putting my thoughts out in to the universe and before i god i always allow his grace to grant them or not.  while that does not keep me from hoping that my name is picked in the publisher's clearning house today, i trust in his wisdom and realize that there are many gifts to my life that have been delivered in the form of ungranted wishes. 

now, what will i do with $10,000.00 a week for life?

2 comments:

  1. If you have problems deciding what to do with that 10K a week, I can certainly help you with your decisions!!
    As Garth Brooks said, "Sometimes I thank God for Unanswered Prayers."

    ReplyDelete