Friday, February 6, 2015

my planner - my week seven

i have to say that love is very important to me.  to me, love encompasses so much;  things like kindness, being grateful and mindful in the presence of others, having empathy and compassion even when you don't truly understand a person's circumstances.  to me, being loving allows you to give grace and forgiveness when you feel you have wronged.  it is devoid of judgements and sarcasm.  

one thing i truly LOVE   is when i see someone do something kind for someone and they expect nothing in return.  to me that is a true giving of your spiritual being. 

 with that in mind, here is my page for this week.

my prompt for my week 7 - hwat is one thing that makes your life beautiful?

1 comment:

  1. What an equatorial page Roc, I really love that heart. The prompt is perfect for Feb.

    ReplyDelete